WOW Baking Company
WOW stands for “With-Out-Wheat.” At WOW Baking Company we are dedicated to creating the best tasting all natural wheat and gluten-free baked goods found anywhere. Our baked goods are crafted with quality, all natural ingredients and include products grown from non-GMO seeds, unsulfured dried fruits, fair trade chocolate and sugar from pure cane sugar.
Joy & Don Page are the original founders and co-owners in the company. Susan Howe joined the WOW team in 2009 as co-owner and director of product development. Susan has a true passion for baking, and spends countless hours mixing and testing until she has mastered the ultimate blend of ingredients. After the WOW team gets a chance to devour her creations, Susan evaluates the comments and refines the recipes to perfection.
At WOW, we recognize the importance of the contributions our employees make everyday, and we are dedicated to maintaining a “safe,” cooperative team work environment where employees are recognized and have some fun as well.
Growth is never easy, and we’ve seen our fair share of growing pains, but one thing has never deterred us—our belief that gluten-free goods have a place on the shelf next to the most traditional of products. For years, gluten-free was not a popular food category, but our perseverance and a rising awareness in the population around gluten-intolerance, Celiac disease, and other benefits of limiting wheat in the diet has seen WOW become an internationally recognized brand. Our partnerships with the largest natural food distributors in the US, Canada, Europe and Mexico continue to grow and our hope is to reach other markets overseas.
- WOW is committed to reducing our carbon footprint. Our participation in “Green Scene” allows over 90% of our potential waste to be recycled or composted, as opposed to filling up landfills.
- WOW is constantly sourcing environmentally-friendly products and packaging.
- WOW produces products in a dedicated CERTIFIED gluten-free facility.
- WOW products are certified GMO-free, we believe people have the right to know about their food
- WOW continues to seek excellence in the product it sells.
- WOW continually strives to create a better workplace environment for our employees.
WOW Baking is a women and minority owned business. We welcome diversity within our company and respect the individuality of each member of the WOW team.